The Day of the Dead is a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico, in particular the Central and South regions, and by people of Mexican heritage elsewhere.
- Date: November 02 2023
- Also Called: All Souls’ Day,Los Fieles Difuntos,Día de los Muertos
- Significance: Prayer and remembrance of friends and family members who have died
- Type: Cultural Syncretic Christian
- Celebrations: Creation of altars to remember the dead, traditional dishes for the Day of the Dead
- Observed By: Mexico, and regions with large Mexican populations
- Religious Type: